|Your Shopping Cart is Empty|
Terms and Conditions
The following are terms and conditions for the sale of goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter into with you. Please read these terms and conditions very carefully
1. The price you will pay for the goods is shown on the Shopping Basket page.
2. Once you wish to purchase the goods listed in your shopping basket you can proceed to the Checkout where we will ask for your payment details.
3. By completing the details and clicking the "continue" button on the Checkout screen you are offering to buy the goods subject to our Terms and Conditions.
4. We will then confirm whether your order is accepted. IT IS ONLY WHEN YOU RECEIVE CONFIRMATION FROM US THAT YOUR ORDER IS ACCEPTED THAT WE HAVE A BINDING CONTRACT.
5. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
6. To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years of age.
7. Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these goods and we will refund any money already paid for the goods. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if we do not supply goods ordered.
8. Many of the products we sell are of a technical nature. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. Please contact us if you require a technical specification.
9. We will only deliver to addresses with the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) however, this excludes PO Box addresses and BFPO addresses. We currently use Royal Mail or FedEx (depending on the weight of the order) We will endeavor to deliver goods within the times stated but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside of our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods unless caused by our negligence.
10. As soon as we have delivered the goods you will be responsible for them. If you delay accepting a delivery, our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the date the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
11. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 7 days. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR GOODS SAID TO BE DAMAGED ON DELIVERY. If the goods returned under this clause 11 are found to be in full working order these will be returned to you and an administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods along with the cost of the carriage will be charged to you. Where the goods are sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976) your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. If you are dissatisfied with any product you receive from us please contact us within 7 days, all returned goods must be sent by recorded delivery. Any faulty goods will be inspected by ourselves, and if the fault is agreed a full refund with be given.
12. The price for the goods will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you an opportunity to cancel the order. If the goods have already been delivered, we will give you an opportunity to return the goods and receive a full refund of the price and any delivery charges you have paid for the goods.
13. You have the right to cancel an order within 24 hours of being placed, this can be either by phone or via the website. You are responsible for ensuring that any such cancellation is not only transmitted by you, but received by us within the 24 hour deadline. Goods ‘not wanted’ or ‘incorrectly’ ordered must be returned to us via recorded delivery (cost to be borne by the customer) a full refund will be given provided the packaging is original, unopened and the goods are not used.
14. Locks direct will not disclose any of your personal information, including your email address, to ant third party without your consent. Our website may contain links to third parties’ websites. Locks Direct assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of these websites. Therefore, please read carefully any privacy policies on those websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.
15. All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT and delivery.
16. You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full.
17. We will supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months (or longer if required by law) from the date of delivery. This does not affect any other statutory rights that you may have.
18. Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
19. The Contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint contact us at email@example.com
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
All brand names, product name and titles and copyrights used in this Site are trademarks or trade names or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such brand names, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
C & J Supplies Trading as Locks Direct UK. Company Registration number 4655204 VAT Number 364500079 Registered office: Avalon House, Pointon, Sleaford, Lincs, NG34 0LX
|© Locks, Window Locks, Door Locks, Padlocks, Chains, Hasps - Locks Direct UK|